Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.496 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 95% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 150,277 Дин. (€1,279) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)