Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 170% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 202,446 Дин. (€1,628) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (18 minutes ago)