Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03519 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,832 Дин. (COL$2,524,397) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)