Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03350 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,797 Дин. (COL$2,531,614) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)