Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03302 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,351 Дин. (COL$2,554,844) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)