Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03419 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,499 Дин. (COL$2,529,574) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (about 1 hour ago)