Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03571 RSD / COP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,878 Дин. (COL$2,489,025) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)