Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.706 RSD / MZN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 58% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,123 Дин. (65,712 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 10,000TL (about 2 hours ago)