Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 27.772 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 104,817 Дин. (R$ 3,774) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)