Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.137 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,043 Дин. (R$ 3,585) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)