Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33355 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,094 Дин. (177,170 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (43 minutes ago)