Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.789 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 144,127 Дин. (€1,174) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (35 minutes ago)