Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.411 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,190 Дин. (€956) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)