Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.671 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 109% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 163,190 Дин. (€1,330) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)