Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.487 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 110% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 163,978 Дин. (€1,328) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)