Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.755 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,514 Дин. (₨50,438) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)