Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.754 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,877 Дин. (₨50,098) in Patiala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)