Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.990 RSD / SRD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 5% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 72,266 Дин. (5,165 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)