Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.691 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,861 Дин. (₨47,222) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)