Cost of living in Panipat, India vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.462 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,302 Дин. (₨46,022) in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)