Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.027 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,509 Дин. (€1,267) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (about 1 hour ago)