Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.535 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,125 Дин. (€1,056) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)