Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22466 RSD / SYP *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,028 Дин. (280,544 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (32 minutes ago)