Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21292 RSD / SYP *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 22% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,636 Дин. (284,776 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)