Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.866 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 77,824 Дин. (₨89,884) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)