Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.406 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 134,428 Дин. (€1,135) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)