Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.736 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,984 Дин. (€1,062) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)