Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 59,997 Дин. (69,064 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)