Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,280 Дин. (63,825 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)