Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,569 Дин. (77,068 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)