Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.883 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,340 Дин. (63,794 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)