Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 71,851 Дин. (67,390 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)