Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 RSD / DZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,360 Дин. (71,188 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nicosia costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)