Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.817 RSD / MAD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,727 Дин. (8,018 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)