Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18820 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 167,042 Дин. (887,572 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)