Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.607 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 79,873 Дин. (17,336 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)