Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.630 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,634 Дин. (17,632 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)