Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.574 RSD / CZK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,663 Дин. (24,192 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)