Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.979 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 88% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 148,430 Дин. (€1,248) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 78,976,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)