Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.722 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 136% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,316 Дин. (€1,260) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)