Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.405 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,873 Дин. (4,786TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)