Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.935 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,889 Дин. (5,124TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)