Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.943 RSD / HRK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 98,976 Дин. (6,208 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)