Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.689 RSD / KGS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 74,452 Дин. (44,072 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)