Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.947 RSD / BOB
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 64,956 Дин. ($b4,657) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (43 minutes ago)