Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 965 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.181 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 208% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 230,948 Дин. ($1,988) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (25 minutes ago)