Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27770 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 44,924 Дин. (161,768 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aarhus costs kr266,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)