Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34995 RSD / KZT
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 14% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 70,092 Дин. (200,293 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (36 minutes ago)