Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 640 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.424 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 120,091 Дин. (€1,023) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)