Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.841 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 147,779 Дин. (€1,193) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)