Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 715 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.366 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 97% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,694 Дин. (€1,284) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)