Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 121.893 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 132,222 Дин. (€1,085) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)