Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.338 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,853 Дин. (3,397 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)