Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.769 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,990 Дин. (3,637 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)