Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.514 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,899 Дин. (3,086 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)