Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.298 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,182 Дин. (3,929 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)