Cost of living comparison between Olsztyn, Poland and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.368 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 113% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,889 Дин. (5,842 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)