Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.372 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,856 Дин. (3,137 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)