Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.977 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,552 Дин. (¥89,595) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (37 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Dakar costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)