Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,785 Дин. (¥89,746) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (42 minutes ago)