Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 151,754 Дин. (¥169,014) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)