Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.041 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 164% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 214,414 Дин. (¥205,986) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (37 minutes ago)