Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.887 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 149,568 Дин. (¥168,640) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (27 minutes ago)