Cost of living in Ōita, Japan vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.949 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 163,344 Дин. (¥172,068) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (about 2 hours ago)