Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.902 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,719 Дин. (¥183,737) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)