Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.022 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,572 Дин. (42,823 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)