Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.926 RSD / MKD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 10% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,145 Дин. (33,820 ден) in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)