Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.582 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 7% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,566 Дин. (GH₵3,963) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)