Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.026 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,323 Дин. (¥157,288) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)