Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.116 RSD / KES
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 83,811 Дин. (Shilling75,084) in Nyeri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)