Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.981 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 136% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 155,495 Дин. (¥158,583) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)