Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.031 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 199,686 Дин. (¥193,599) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)