Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.745 RSD / BRL
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,666 Дин. (R$ 3,484) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)