Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,066 Дин. in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)