Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32948 RSD / MRO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 83% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 142,859 Дин. (433,584 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)