Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.951 RSD / MRU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 65% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 122,253 Дин. (41,432 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)