Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30629 RSD / MRO
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 138,878 Дин. (453,420 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)