Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.855 RSD / MRU
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,410 Дин. (32,017 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)