Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.747 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 207% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 230,209 Дин. (18,059 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (26 minutes ago)