Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 11.548 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 115% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 165,282 Дин. (14,313 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)