Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 258.701 RSD / OMR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 56% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,589 Дин. (﷼ 482) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Leuven costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Blumenau costs R$ 1,900 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (38 minutes ago)