Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.472 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 61,867 Дин. (₨42,032) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)