Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.736 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 96,404 Дин. (元6,542) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)