Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.884 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 92,865 Дин. (6,239元) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)