Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.587 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,096 Дин. (元5,844) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (21 minutes ago)