Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 156,453 Дин. (¥158,444) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 17,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)