Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00449 RSD / VND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 69,478 Дин. (15,461,841 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)