Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 144.772 RSD / GBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 165% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 206,658 Дин. (£1,427) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)