Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.468 RSD / ZAR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,104 Дин. (R 11,931) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)