Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 295%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,929 prices entered by 1,280 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.912 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 212% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 233,891 Дин. ($2,318) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Valparaiso costs CH$70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.300 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (19 minutes ago)