Cost of living in New York City, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,134 prices entered by 1,124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 102.630 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 207% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 217,661 Дин. ($2,121) in New York City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)