Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.246 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 117% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 158,246 Дин. (NZ$2,353) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (44 minutes ago)