Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.973 RSD / NZD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 286% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 289,455 Дин. (NZ$3,489) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)