Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.434 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 47% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,964 Дин. (Q8,558) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)