Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.358 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 90% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,445 Дин. (Q10,057) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)