Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 884 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.119 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 75% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,048 Дин. (Q7,936) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)