Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 596 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.721 RSD / GTQ
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 106,386 Дин. (Q7,754) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)